We are pleased to be able to provide in-house testing and analysis at our clinic in Montréal. Our fast turnaround time means we can have the results back to you quickly to discuss them with you.
What kinds of tests can you perform at the clinic?
Our state-of-the-art laboratory allows for a full spectrum of testing that can give us a complete picture of your pet’s health. Our clinic offers:
- Blood chemistry (serum) panel: This test will help us evaluate how your pet’s internal organs are functioning and detect anything abnormal.
- Complete blood count: A CBC test measures different chemicals and cell types in the blood such as white and red blood cells.
- Serology: Serology testing is used to diagnose and monitor viral and microbial infections.
- Urinalysis: Analysis of a urine sample can help us detect urinary infections or crystals.
- Cytology: This test allows us to analyze cells to detect infection and disease.
What’s the turnaround time for results?
Having our laboratory on-site means we can analyze the results and get them back to you quickly. Our team can give you a more specific timeframe, depending on which tests your pet requires. As soon as we have the results, we will be able to explain what they mean and set up a treatment plan if necessary.